Welcome. Get your technical questions answered and offer your help too!!!
asked in ICT Services by

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by
Most universities don't offer double majors in Zimbabwe. You will have to choose between Computer Science which is usually found in the Faculty of Natural Sciences or Electrical Engineering usually found in the Faculty of Engineering. I'm not sure if Computer Engineering is different from Computer Science, but for the double major degrees, if you are financially stable, you can try Europe, USA or Canada
0 votes
answered by Expert (14.5k points)
From what I have heard I would recommend Wits University http://www.eie.wits.ac.za/

Welcome to Techzim Answers,

You can ask questions and receive answers from the Zimbabwean internet community.

If you're not sure how to proceed from here just click here and ask