To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show (Samsung logo displays on the screen), release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset", select with Power button
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now"
Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
If you feel my answers are helpful in your day to day IT related enquiries, then post questions with my hashtag
#hi-teknology and request me to be made a techzim admin, your vote wil give me power to help you even more.