You can run whatsapp on PC by using BlueStacks App Player - a windows based android pc emulator visit http://bluestacks.com/
. Its a free application.
If you are interested in using WhatsApp right on your PC follow these instructions:
1. Download BlueStacks App Player for Windows PC.
2. After you have downloaded the above software, start installing it and it will start downloading its package from the internet.
3. So after downloading it will install and now you will see their user interface, now you have to sign up for your new account or if you already have their account than you can login.
4. Now just search for WhatsApp or find it from the popular downloads hovering right above in the Rocket Dock, after you find it click on it and it will start downloading the app.
5. After WhatsApp is installed click on it and you will see a Terms and Conditions page where you have to click on Agree and than you will be on their main phone verification page.
6. You will need a secondary sim card for it to work, i.e you have to use a line that is not already on whatsapp. If you use your primary sim number whatsapp won't work on your mobile phone.